1. Are you making New Year’s resolutions this year?
No. I never do. I knda think they are stupid. I never see anyone really keep them. If you do, I am sorry but I just haven’t noticed.
2. Did you make any resolutions last year? Did you stick to them?
3. What are the top 5 things you hope will happen to you this year?
1. Make better Money to get my family in a better situation financially.
2. Get a better morte reliable car.
3. be able to let mary stay home with the kids.
4. Go to Jamaica
5. I’ll keep this one to myself thank you very much.
4. What are the 5 things you will remember most from 2006?
-Being unemployed for so long
-getting my 125 gallon fishtank
-getting my job at CarPart.com
-one of the best Christmas’s had
5. How do you plan to spend New Year’s Eve?
At home with the In-laws (Grandma and Grandpa NiNi) coming over to spend the night with the kids.
I was the 477th person to take this week’s Monday Meme!