Â Hi everyone!Â Here’s your post-holiday Mind Hump, if you desire to play after all the enjoyment.
All you have to do is tell us what you got for Christmas!
If you don’t celebrate Christmas, tell us about the most memorable holiday you celebrated this past year.
The rules are, there are no rules!!! All you need to do is copy and paste the above questions into your blog and add your responses. After you’ve finished, return here and leave us a comment so we’ll know you’ve humped. Be sure your hump is linked back to http://bdinsanity.blogdrive.com/ so others can hump too.
Remember, there are no right or wrong answers. If one of the questions doesn’t inspire you then simply “pass” it. Just use your imagination!
If you don’t have a blog or you’re an exhibitionist *woo hoo* feel free to hump right here in our comments section. There’s absolutely no pressure … although it’s called the Wednesday Mind Hump you can hump on any day.
Well, Â what did I get for Christmas? Â
- Â The DVD of “Mr Deeds” from Stephani
- 2 Chunky Bars from Mary
- A Nice Blue Sweater from Grandma NiNi
- A Pair of Black Boots from Mary
- A Nice Black Jacket from Mary
- The Puff The Magic Dragon Video from Grandma Nini. Â Grandma NiNi didnt even know this one was on my list of ten things. Â She hadn’t seen it on any of my wishlists. Â I hadn’t even mentioned it to her. Â As she put it. Â She knows her Seannie and she knew I would like this movie and would want it. Â She was right.
- AAA membership from my sister, Lisa.
- Buckeyes from Mary’s Sister, Therese.
- The DVD of “Yours,Mine, and Ours” (the original with Henry Fonda and Lucille Ball) from Mary
Over all it was a FABULOUS Christmas for me and presents had nothing to do with it.